Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April Hair Update

Well its May 1, 2012 and I thought I would write a quick update. I have been wearing a half wig for a month now. On May 2nd I am getting another sew-in. This time a full sew-in bob. It will be less hair and easier to maintain than a longer weave. I plan to keep it in for 8 weeks. I am going with a new stylist. I will most definitely request no tight braids whatsoever. I will also be wearing a weave cap to protect my real hair underneath. I also need to purchase another applicator bottle so that I can still moisturize and oil my scalp and real hair. Even with a weave, one must also take care of your nautral hair. I do not want my hair to become too dry and break off when I get the weave taken out.

Tonight I will wash, DC. Tomorrow morning I will blow dry, oil and moisturize my hair before going to my appt. I will hopefully remember to post a progress pic.

Also, I still have not decided what to do about going natural or not. It will be 7 months post on May 31, 2012. I really need to decide something. At this point I do not want to wear my real hair. Even if I did relax I would still be searching for ways to not manipulate my hair everyday. I would be running to weaves, braids and wigs.... Since I have not decided anything, I will just do nothing.

Hair Length check January 2011-May 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment