Monday, December 26, 2011

Wash Day with Creme of Nature Argon Oil Shampoo and Conditioner

 

12/21- So I finally found the Creme of Nature Argo Oil Shampoo and Conditioner. I have been looking everywhere for it. I found it at Walgreens in Euclid, OH. Walgreens was advertising the set on their website but only at select stores. The select stores being "urban" stores. Anyway, I love this set. It is sulfate free (which I did not realize but am very happy about) so it is not harsh on my hair. There is not much lather until the 3rd shampoos (which is expected from sulfate-free shampoo). The shampoo in itself is VERY MOISTURIZING! Its like I don't even need the conditioner, but I used it anyway. I love these 2 products so much I may invest in the other products in the line (Oil Sheen, gloss, leave-in conditioner, etc.) Afterwards I blow-dried (alternating between hot and cool shots), M/S, and have been wigging (wearing wigs) ever since. I am sticking with protective styles for the remainder of winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment